Membership renewal is annual and auto renews annually on April 17th. Membership dues are non- refundable and exempt from proration. It is designed to confirm a placement for each student in his/her class of choice and administration fees. IPAC reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment.
Inspiration Preforming Arts Center is on a continuous enrollment model. Tuition and classes rollover (auto-renew). After your student is enrolled, you will be continuously and automatically renewed on April 17th each year for classes for the upcoming season. Your annual membership fee for the upcoming season will be applied to your account and charged to the card on file on April 17th. Tuition for the recommended classes will begin billing on Sept. 1 for the new season. If you wish to opt-out of the auto-renewal or change your classes, you must fill out the membership change form by April 15th.
IPAC has three (3) annual membership levels: SILVER: $45/student or $60/family GOLD: $99/student or $125/family PLATINUM $199/student or $250/family
2023-2024 Calendar (Classes begin Sept. 11th)
- MEA Break: October 18-21
- Thanksgiving Break: November 19-26
- Winter Dance Recital: December 10
- Holiday Music Recital: December 9
- Winter Break: December 23 – January 5
- Spring Break: March 24-31
- Spring Dance Recital: May 18-19
- Spring Music Recital: May 21
Tuition Fees & Payments
- Dance tuition rates are for the full season (September-May, including studio holidays), not by the number of classes in the month. A full season of dance includes a minimum of 32 lessons. Tuition fees are paid in installments monthly or annually.
- After registering, monthly tuition (September-May) must be paid by automatic bank account debit or automatic credit card payment. Tuition will be processed through your account on file on the 1st day of each month (September-May).
- Accounts not paid within terms are subject to an accruing 5% monthly finance charge until paid. Accounts more than 60 days past due may be submitted to collection services.
- A $30.00 fee is assessed for each returned check.
- Recital costume fees are split in half and processed with September and October tuition.
- Music students accounts are processed monthly for the amount of lessons in the month. Private music students are not billed for times when the center is closed.
Refunds/Credit on Account
- Refunds are only issued when IPAC cancels a class due to low enrollment.
- Account credit will be issued when the student initiates the schedule change.
- Credit will be applied to any IPAC tuition or fees due within one year.
- No refunds will be given if a similar online class is provided in place of an in-studio class.
Dance & Music Private Lesson Cancellation Policy
- All private lessons cancelled with more than 24 hours notice will receive a makeup opportunity.
- No-show lessons or lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount and are not eligible for a makeup lesson.
- Music students are given no more than 3 makeup lessons within the schedule season (September- May).
Withdrawal from Class
- Parents must inform the IPAC desk team PRIOR TO THE FIRST OF THE MONTH to discontinue any payments.
Rescheduling and Substitution
• IPAC reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regular teacher is ill or is otherwise unable to teach.
• IPAC reserves the right to reschedule or combine classes.
• IPAC reserves the right to deliver class content via an online system in the event that classes are not able to be conducted live for any reason including, but not limited to: weather, teacher absence, or governmental advisory.
- Regular attendance is vital to student progress and group choreography. Please make every effort to attend each class. Please report all absences via phone/email.
- 6 consecutive absences will result in removal from class.
- If taking a prolonged break from class or lesson time(more than 3 classes), we cannot guarantee their placement will be available upon return.
Lost and Found
- A lost and found basket is located in the lobby. Please check the lost and found basket regularly as all lost and found items are donated to Goodwill on the 1st of each month.
At IPAC we go to great lengths to keep you informed and up to date.
• Monthly Monday E-Newsletter, Email, Facebook, Lobby Communication Center and up-to-date information on our website.
• “Everything Recital Guide” – Emailed and published on inspiration-dance.com.
• Conferences – For students.
• Follow @InspirationPerformingArtsCenter on Facebook and #inspirationperformingarts on Instagram to connect with faculty and families
• Questions – We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your student or our programs. Let us know if we can help you in any way!
Dance Dress Code
- Dress code is designed to ensure an educational and safe environment.
- Dancer’s hair must be pulled back at all times.
- Jeans are not to be worn in a discipline.
- Please visit inspiration-dance.com for the full list of required leotard color by class level.
- PLEASE NOTE: There will be times during class in which the instructor may need to assist a dancer through movement. In such cases, the instructor may need to physically touch the dancer in order to ensure proper instruction.
Safer Studio Policy
IPAC requires all staff and students to stay home when they are ill. In order to reduce community spread of germs, we follow best practices and recommendations for our local health department and from our industry associations, More Than Just Great Dancing!®. IPAC understands that unlike older children and adults, young children cannot be expected to maintain social distancing at all times. Therefore, IPAC focuses on a hierarchy of measures beginning with keeping ill people home, followed by frequent hand cleansing and good hygiene practices, amplified cleaning, and curricular and facility adaptations to minimize contact and mingling where possible. All studio classes are backed up on an online learning platform. In the event a class is unable to be held at the studio, classes will convert to an online learning platform until in-studio classes can resume.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather, an email will be sent, website calendar updated and a Facebook post made by 2:00pm if classes are cancelled. Please note that we do not necessarily follow school closings as roads are often cleared by the time studio classes begin. Any cancelled classes may be made up on your own time from our regular schedule of classes. In the event there is not a make up class available, a replacement class will be scheduled.
- Arrive no more than 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Wear appropriate dress code attire.
- Respect for the instructor and fellow classmates.
- No gum, food or beverage is allowed in the dance or music studios, except bottled water.
- Please use the restroom before class.