Here at Inspiration Performing Arts Center, we are more than the dancing, acting, singing and crafting…we are all about making a difference in our community! It is our belief that arts education brings people together, inspires the soul, and grants freedom for expression. We find great joy in partnering with local organizations in need, offering mentoring programs to our students, and giving through philanthropic works.
Please check out our Community Partners here (whether near or far, they are close to our heart!):
Mahtomedi Area’s Educational Foundation – we are a proud community sponsor of M.A.E.F. and their 5K Fun Run each year!
1000 Shades of Green Tour & Safari
More updates on our community partners coming soon! If you are a community member, leader of an organization, small business owner, owner of a corporate entity, and want more information on how to feature your organization here, please email us HERE!
- With your help, we have donated over $15,000 to financially in-need students for their enrollment fees here at the center.
- With your help, we have donated over 1,000 toys to Toys for Tots each holiday season.
- The start of IPAC’s Mentoring Program launches September 2012 with huge success! The students are involved in giving back through mentoring younger dancers, musicians, actors and artists.
- $2,500 in contributions to Mahtomedi Area’s Educational Foundation
- $1,000 to Children’s Hospitals of Minnesota
- Staff Attendance in Susan G. Komen’s Breast Cancer 5K Run at the Mall of America, The Buddy Walk with the Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota, MAEF’s 5K Fun Run, Cocktails for a Cause event for Children’s Hospitals, Century College’s gala for education, The Southern Theater’s annual gala, Operation Christmas, ongoing partnerships with Uganda art programs, and more!
- $500 and gift basket donated to the Winter Wine Down event for Muscular Dystrophy Association of Minnesota
- IPAC Gift Baskets donated to silent and live auctions at local schools, churches, theaters, galas, fundraisers…the list goes on! Valuing in at over $5,000+ over the years.
- Over 50+ volunteer performances through the years at Boutwell’s Landing Senior Living Complex in Stillwater, local parks, Patrick’s Cabaret in Minneapolis, Century College, St. Andrew’s Senior Living Complex in Mahtomedi, local theaters, local malls, and more to come!
- Working side-by-side with both non-profit and for-profit organizations within the Twin Cities on new arts initiatives!