Registration is an annual fee of $35.00 per student or $50.00 per family, and is non-refundable. It is designed to confirm a placement for each student in his/her class of choice. IPAC reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment.
2019-2020 CALENDAR (CLASSES BEGIN SEPT. 9TH)
October 31 No Classes March 15-21 Spring Break
November 25-December 1 Thanksgiving Break April 10-12 Easter Break
December 14 Winter Dance Recital May 15-17 Spring Dance Recital
December 19 Holiday Music Recital May 21 Spring Music Recital
December 22-Jan 4 Winter Break
TUITION FEES & PAYMENTS
- Tuition rates are for the full season (September-May, including studio holidays), not by the number of classes in the month. A full season of dance includes a minimum of 32 lessons. Tuition fees are paid monthly or annually.
- After registering, monthly tuition (September-May) must be paid by automatic bank account debit or automatic credit card payment. Tuition will be processed through your account on file on the 1st day of each month (September-May).
- Accounts not paid within terms are subject to an accruing 5% monthly finance charge until paid. Accounts more than 60 days past due may be submitted to collection services.
- A $30.00 fee is assessed for each returned check.
- Recital costume fees are split in half and processed with September and October tuition.
- Music students accounts are processed monthly for the amount of lessons in the month. Private music students are not billed for times when the center is closed.
- For your convenience, and to reserve a space for the following season, annual membership fees will automatically renew and applied to your account on May 1, 2020 unless a withdrawal form is completed in the office before that date.
REFUNDS/CREDIT ON ACCOUNT
- Refunds are only issued when IPAC cancels a class due to low enrollment.
- Account credit will be issued when the student initiates the schedule change.
- Credit will be applied to any IPAC tuition or fees due within one year.
DANCE & MUSIC PRIVATE LESSON CANCELLATION POLICY
- All private lessons cancelled with more than 24 hours notice will receive a full refund or makeup opportunity. No-show lessons or lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount.
- Music students are given no more than 3 makeup lessons within the schedule season (September-May).
WITHDRAWAL FROM CLASS
- Parents must inform the IPAC desk team PRIOR TO THE FIRST OF THE MONTH to discontinue any payments.
RESCHEDULING AND SUBSTITUTION
- IPAC reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regular teacher is ill or is otherwise unable to teach. IPAC reserves the right to reschedule
or combine classes.
- Regular attendance is vital to student progress and group choreography. Please make every effort to attend each class. Please report all absences via phone/email.
- 6 consecutive absences will result in removal from class.
- If taking a prolonged break from class or lesson time(more than 3 classes), we cannot guarantee their placement will be available upon return.
LOST AND FOUND
- A lost and found basket is located in the lobby. Please check the lost and found basket regularly as all lost and found items are donated to Goodwill on the 1st of each month.
At IPAC we go to great lengths to keep you informed and up to date.
- Weekly Wednesday E-Newsletter, Email, Facebook and Lobby Communication Center.
- ”Everything Recital Guide” – Emailed and published on inspiration-dance.com.
- Conferences – For students.
- Questions – We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your student or our programs. Let us know if we can help you in any way!
DANCE DRESS CODE
- Dress code is designed to ensure an educational and safe environment.
- Dancer’s hair must be pulled back at all times.
- Jeans are not to be worn in a discipline.
- Please visit inspiration-dance.com for the full list of required leotard color by class level and our online store for ordering.
- PLEASE NOTE: There will be times during class in which the instructor may need to assist a dancer through movement. In such cases, the instructor may need to physically touch the dancer in order to ensure proper instruction.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, an email will be sent, website calendar updated and a Facebook post made by 2:00pm if classes are cancelled. Please note that we do not necessarily follow school closings as roads are often cleared by the time studio classes begin. Any cancelled classes may be made up on your own time from our regular schedule of classes. In the event there is not a make up class available, a replacement class will be scheduled.
- Arrive no more than 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Wear appropriate dress code attire.
- Respect for the instructor and fellow classmates.
- No gum, food or beverage is allowed in the dance or music studios, except bottled water.
- Please use the restroom before class.